Trading Corporation of Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited (TCP), is a state-owned Corporation incorporated under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (now Companies Act, 2017) and working under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce, Government of Pakistan. In this article we will discuss Chief Financial Officer Jobs at Trading Corporation of Pakistan Limited with details.
TCP intends to hire the services of a suitable qualified individual for the following post on merit basis. The requirements of the post of Chief Financial Officer Jobs have been laid down as follows:
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Minimum Qualification, Experience & Age||Domicile Status|
|1.||Chief Financial Officer||01||A member of a recognized body of professional accountants with at least five years relevant experience, in case of Public Sector Companies having total assets of five billion rupees or more; or A person holding a master degree in finance from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission with at least ten years relevant experience, in case of other Public Sector Companies.||Age: Up to 55 years|
Chief Financial Officer Job Description
The job descriptions of Chief Financial Officer jobs are as follows:
Final Accounts Section
To ensure appropriate advice is given to the Management of TCP on all financial matters, for keeping proper financial records and accounts, and for maintaining an effective system of internal financial control:
- To present the financial statements, duly certified under their respective signatures, for consideration and approval of the audit committee and the Board;
- Preparation of TCP’s annual, six monthly accounts and its audit from statutory auditors;
- Pricing of Commodities (Landed cost) as per instruction of relevant Ministries;
- Subsidy issues i.e. Calculation of Subsidy, lodging of subsidy claim on GoP and pursuance thereof;
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts;
- To monitor monthly income/expenditure of the Corporation;
- To work out periodical depreciation on fix assets;
General Section for Chief Financial Officer Jobs
To ensure that Corporation’s Financial matters and funds are being efficiently managed in accordance with the relevant laws:
- Inputs, upon requirement, regarding identification and monitoring of the principal risks and opportunities and ensuring that appropriate systems are in place to manage these risks and opportunities, including, safeguarding interest of the Corporation;
- Inputs for procurement of goods and services so as to enhance transparency in procurement transactions, in term of value for money and best returns in terms of quality, timelines and eligibility;
- To establish methodology to record and reconcile balances of various offices of the Company;
- To chalk out the policy in consultation with the Management of TCP in which allocation and charging of expenses/income between TCP and GoP should be clearly documented;
- Reconciliation shall also be carried out at regular intervals to ensure that the expenses and income relating to the trading accounts be taken to the O.D. accounts;
- To supervise/resolve the ERP issues relating to Payments and Receipts;
- To devise whistleblower anti-fraud program for the company;
- To devise accounting policies and procedure manual to ensure internal financial controls;
- To ensure that International Accounting Standards are followed in letter and spirit;
For the post of Chief Financial Officer Jobs, Supervision of all Tax matters including duties and taxes (port levies), Income Tax, Sales Tax, FED and Provincial Taxes, etc., which include the e-filing of all returns/statements/payments, etc., and computation of Tax:
- Any other work assigned to him by the Chairman and Director Finance from time to time;
How to Apply For Chief Financial Officer Jobs
If you meet the requirements for Chief Financial Officer Jobs and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow the application process:
- Download the Application Form.
- Complete the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application in a sealed envelope, clearly mentioning the applied post, to M/s. Shamim Zafar & Associate, Management & Executive Search Consultant, Karachi.
- Application Deadline: 20th July, 2023.
For any inquiries or assistance with the application process, please contact M/s. Shamim Zafar & Associate at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0323-2927613 & 021-3585 5534.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for the written test and interview. TCP reserves the right to shortlist and/or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Chief Financial Officer Job Description Pdf
Don’t miss out on other exciting job opportunities other than Chief Financial Officer Jobs:
- Technical Sales Officer Jobs in Lahore
- Pakistan Jobs Bank 2023
- Field Recruiter Jobs at Pakistan Army
- Warehouse Jobs
- Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2023
- Receptionist Jobs Near Me
For more information about the role of a Chief Financial Officer Jobs, check out this external resource.