1kdollar DMCA Policy
1kdollar is a blog website that provides its users with valuable content and resources. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
2. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent at the following email address: Help@1kdollar.com
3. Notification of Claimed Infringement
To be effective, the notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our Copyright Agent at the following email address: Help@1kdollar.com
5. Repeat Infringers
1kdollar reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
6. Changes to This Policy
1kdollar reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for updates.